Construction and Land Loans
If you’re looking to build your dream home, purchase a lot, or build on leased land, MPECU has you covered. If you’re looking for a fixer upper, we also have special programs!
For mortgage appointments, we will need:
- Most current paystubs (30 days)
- Two months of complete financial statement(s)
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Two years of W2’s and/or 1099s
- Two years of Federal and State tax returns
- Most recent quarterly statement for retirement and investment accounts
USDA RURAL DEVELOPMENT
USDA Rural Development Loans are designed to help make housing affordable for residents of rural areas. The USDA backs and services these loans.
– 0% down payment
– Qualified properties must be in designated areas as defined by the USDA — generally designated for properties in communities of 20,000 or less.
– Maximum income limits determined by geographic area
Call Peter at (218) 336-1810 or Jennifer at (218) 336-1820 to set up an appointment.
Call Peter at (218) 336-1810 , Jennifer at (218) 336-1820 , or Nate at (218) 336-1814.
Peter- NMLS 747132
Jennifer- NMLS 747133
Nate- NMLS 1094240