Visa Credit Cards
Our Visa Credit Cards allows you the convenience of Visa with the value of MPECU! Get approved for credit lines of up to $15,000.
- Rates range from 9.9% to 15.9% APR*
- $0 Visa Fraud Liability (if reported within 90 days)
- No annual fee
- Call us at (218) 336-1800 to arrange to automatically pay your Visa every month
Call a loan officer for details or to apply over the phone.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Actual rate will be determined on past credit history of borrower. Visa Credit Card rates are non-variable rates. Call us for more details on rates, terms, and fees.
Exciting changes are coming to MPECU’s Visa Credit Card Program!
We’re converting our Visa Credit Cards to a new, more advanced system. Our new program offers you the choice between a rewards card and a lower interest rate card. Our new rewards card will offer you the travel perks you’re used to in addition to cash back and gift cards. The lower rate card will offer you a rate up to 2.00% APR* lower.
What You Need to Know about Your New Card:
- Your old MPECU Visa (blue and white card) will stop working on April 27th. You will stop accumulating points on this card on April 30th. You will have until June 24, 2020 to redeem them.
- Activate your new card and start using it on Monday, April 27th. You WILL need to set up any reoccurring transactions like subscriptions and memberships with your new card.
- You can view history and statements, set up alerts, manage rewards, and make payments through MPECU’s online banking or through the mobile app. The new card will not be managed through the previous EZ Card website—it will only be managed through MPECU’s Online Banking. Please let us know if you need assistance setting up an online banking account.
- Due dates will remain the same.
- Paper statements will be mailed out as before. If you currently receive e-statements for your regular MPECU accounts, you will receive your MPECU Credit Card statements as e-statements. These new e-statements will be located in the same tab as your current e-statements.
Please let us know if you prefer the lower rate card or the rewards card. Call us at (218) 336-1800.
We look forward to serving you with this enhanced credit card program!
***If we do not hear from you before March 30, 2020, the lower rate card will be issued.***