MPECU is pleased to offer a full suite of online solutions to help you manage your account. We offer:
- Online Account Access
- Mobile Account Access with Mobile Deposit
- Free Bill Pay
- Free External Transfers (transfer money to/from your MPECU savings and checking to other non-MPECU savings and checking accounts)
- Account Balance by Text
- Mobile Security Alerts
- Transfer to another MPECU member
MPECU also offers Apple Pay and Samsung Pay for the MPECU Debit Card. Simply add your MPECU Debit Card information to either the Apple Wallet or Samsung Pay to any supported device. Use it at participating merchant terminals.
MPECU Mobile Application
Search “MPECU Mobile” in Google Play or the App Store! Or click on the icons below.
Available for iOS and Android, our mobile app allows you to access your account balances, transfer funds, make loan payments and use our bill pay service. It can be enabled for Face ID or Touch ID if your device has the capability. Use the same login information you use for the desktop version for online account access.
Mobile Check Deposit
Our mobile app also features mobile deposit. Choose the ‘Deposit’ option from the side menu bar.
In order to successfully submit a check, you must legibly endorse the back:
- “For Mobile Deposit Only”
- Your account number
- Your Signature
It is unlawful to present the same check for deposit more than once.
Money Star is a FREE service accessed within your online account. With Money Star you can:
- Pull all your accounts into ONE place–even non-MPECU accounts!
- Set up a budget and track your spending
- Take it one step further and analyze your spending
- Set up alerts for MPECU and non-MPECU accounts when you’re getting close to spending targets or balance alerts
Money Star gives you the tools to see your entire financial picture and make adjustments to your spending and savings. Get your dashboard and goals set up and manage your money like a star! Log into your online account and click on Money Star tab to get started.
Access eStatements from within your MPECU online account! Register yourself the next time you’re logged into the online system and receive your statements in a more secure manner. Once you’re registered for eStatements, you’ll receive an email reminder each time a new statement becomes available.
Simply click on the Estatements tab to get started. Your browser’s pop-up blocker must allow pop-ups for eStatements to launch.